Occasionally, you might want to shut down your Evergen system. Just follow the easy steps below to turn off your system.
- Go to your Tesla Powerwall and turn off the battery by pressing the ON/OFF button located to the right-hand side of your Tesla.
- Turn off the AC isolator switch to the left of the Tesla unit.
- Turn off the AC isolator switch (2) of the Fronius inverter.
- Turn off the DC isolator switch (1) located underneath your Fronius inverter.
- Go to your main switch board and turn off the inverter supply switch, the battery switch and the backup switches (if applicable).
If you have any questions, contact our Customer Service team.